Products and Links I Like
I love finding deals for my clients. I've partnered with several companies to get you some deals!
** Please note, there may be some products in this list that are not approved for BOOTCAMP. Follow the instructions in the class as marked. Simple... no processed... one sweet a week etc.
For example. When you order anything from Kiss my Keto: Don’t forget to save 10% with my code KETOMOMKISS at this web site. https://www.kissmyketo.com/pages/ketomom-coaching
I LOVE their MCT oil, protein bars, and the protein powder! I'm anxiously awaiting to try more!
I also have an affiliate with Keto Mojo.Visit the following link to get your deal!
- Keto Mojo http://bit.ly/2Rmy6wT
1. Don’t eat ANY potatoes, rice, pasta or bread.
2. Don’t eat any sugar, including fruit ( a handful of blackberries, raspberries, strawberries or blueberries on occasion is ok)
3. Dairy is keto, apart from milk which is full of sugar. Cheese, cream and butter are all keto
4. As a general rule stick to veggies that grow above the ground, stick to green veg, spinach, cabbage, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower.
5. Use healthy fats to fill you up, butter, cream and cheese. Mct oils, coconut oils and other healthy oils are great for vegs, sauces and meats. HEALTHY FATS are good for you. Other healthy fats include avocado, coconut oil, olive oil, and nuts.
6. Here is a sample day
Breakfast - scrambled eggs cooked in butter with bacon or sausage
Lunch - Cooked meat, large green salad, cheese and mayo or homemade Ranch
Dinner - Rotisserie chicken or steak and cream spinach with mushrooms and cheese.
7. Watch your portions and track what you eat. Calories do matter!! Get a good tracker that fits you and use it. I’ll be teaching you about Cronometer.
8. Drink plenty of water
9. Supplements! Make sure you’re getting enough vitamins and minerals. Magnesium and electrolytes are a must.
Salt salt salt.
We will break this down!!!!
xoxo -- Coach Monica Boyer